Friday, May 16, 2008

To my dearest Ali......

My dearest Ali is preggers!!!
I can't wait to share this amazing experience with you! I have no doubt in my mind that you will be an amazing mother. You have such an exciting road in front of you, be sure you cherish every moment, even if it is morning sickness. You have been such an important part in my life and I can't imagine my life without our friendship. Since the moment we met, we've had such an incredible bond and we've shared so so so so many memories. I can't believe that we've grown into be such "old" ladies. It seems like yesterday, rocking out in our jammed packed apartment to our hairspray encrusted (thanks to you!) ghetto blaster, drinking...Carlos Rossi (gag, puke), listening to Kylie Minogue, Pink, techno, etc, going to our fav place "Horseshoe", walking to our home away from home on 12th street, in our Camel boots and making you make macaroni and cheese at 3am. Then the next day, going to school, gym, and tanning, and for dinner I am eating my instant mashed potatoes, and then we did it all over again! Whew.......oh, I forgot in the midst of all that, you probably got your car towed. hee hee!
I love you so much and am so so so happy for you and your little bean!!



0 comments: