Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Jenny's Wedding!


This weekend was Jenny and Logan's wedding. I have grown up with Jenny and she has been my friend since we were 3 years old! I can't believe we are now married and almost 30! Her wedding was so much fun and it was the first night Travis and I have gone out without the babies. Her wedding ceremony was at the Immaculate Conception Catholic Church on Capital Hill, then the reception was at the Lake Union Cafe. It was such a beautiful church and a perfect location for the wedding reception. At first it was hard for me to be away from the babies, but as soon as I had a few glasses of wine, I loosened up a bit and we stayed out until 2am! It was so nice to see everyone, especially Patti, who lives in Las Vegas and Nicole, who lives in San Diego. It's not often all of us girls get a change to get together, but when we do, it's like no time has past! It's been hard for me lately to see everyone, so it was such a great night! Jenny was such a beautiful bride and I am sure she's having so much fun in St. Lucia for her honeymoon!!



Me and Heather
Heather, Jenny, Me, Patti, and Carrie
Me, Heather, Patti, Nicole, Carrie, and Bergen
I didn't take too many pictures because my camera battery was going dead, but I'll put more up as soon as everyone sends me some! It was so nice to see everyone! Patti and Heather-Thanks for coming over to see the babies on Sunday! They loved meeting you and told me to tell you hi!
And Carrie, the babies also say hi and said that they love shopping at Bell Square with you!

1 comments:

heather said...

Great pics, it was so fun all hanging out together!!