Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday morning..........

It's Friday morning and the weather is just beautiful! Yesterday it was 83 degrees with NO wind and today it's going to be the same, if not hotter! Travis and I are sitting outside, drinking our Starbucks, he's reading the newspaper, while I blog!!

He said I can go and do whatever I want today.......of course it's because he wants to golf Suncadia at 3:30. When he told me that.....I thought he was just being sweet!

My dad and Maureen came over yesterday to see the babies. They hadn't seen them for a few weeks and were so surprised at how much they grew! We went to the Valley Cafe for dinner last night and both babies were little angels!

I am so thankful for having such a wonderful family! I can honestly say right now that I am 100% completely content with my life!

0 comments: