Friday, December 23, 2011
Posted by Unknown at 8:55 AM
Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Posted by Unknown at 1:35 PM
Posted by Unknown at 1:31 PM
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
- As I am evolving into motherhood, I find myself sounding EXACTLY like my mother. And I mean EXACTLY.
- Also as I have become a mother, I have so much more respect for my parents. It's HARD work.
- Is it bad that I have days where I yell more than I talk? I give myself headaches. I yell at the kids for them to stop yelling. Does that make any sense? No wonder my kids look at me like a crazy lady.
- I am off my meds. Which means more wine and lots of deep breaths. I bought another case last night to add to my other 2 cases in the garage. Got wine?
- I am 95% done with my Christmas shopping, which has NEVER happened, all while have my Nordstrom card paid off!
- Just got home from Vegas and I am already planning for Nashville in June!
- Homeland is the BEST new show. I can't say it enough. I am kinda obsessed. Oh, and Dexter is totally boring.
- Motherhood WTF is a new funny blog I found.
- Zara is my new weakness. Kinda obsessed! Free shipping...wahoo!
- It drives me crazy when I cannot find something. I lost the watch Travis bought me for our anniversary and I cannot for the life of me find it!!! Also a brand new Bobby Brown shimmer compact too. Beyond annoyed.
- Another few blogs that I like, Ramshackle Glam and Suburababble.
- The egg nog latte obsession is back and lots of hours spent in the gym to burn those egg nog lattes off is back also. Any holy hell they are expensive....4.05 for a TALL...a tall and 4.50 for a grande.
Posted by Unknown at 2:12 PM
Posted by Unknown at 1:50 PM
Posted by Unknown at 1:46 PM
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Posted by Unknown at 1:40 PM
Posted by Unknown at 1:05 PM
Anyhow, here is the preschool party. It was super fun and highly organized, making it really enjoyable. Luckily, Travis came with me.
Posted by Unknown at 12:56 PM
Posted by Unknown at 12:47 PM