Thursday, January 26, 2012
Posted by Unknown at 9:02 PM
Posted by Unknown at 8:54 PM
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
My mornings are usually spent talking to either Carrie or Alison and are usually spent talking about our crazy kids. Whether, they are smeared with Nutella (a fav in all 3 houses), how it'd be so nice to go to the bathroom ALONE, how many times a certain someone has pooped in the bathtub x amount of times this week, how messy our houses are, how we should probably go out and do an activity but it seems like a lot of effort, and often times we reminice how fun college was...anyways, you get the idea. But we also talk about new blog finds.
So, today was a good day. Carrie gave me a new blog to read. Read it. You'll laugh so hard, you'll have tears trickling down. Momastery.
Just so you know...i'll be putting a paper bag over my head too!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE it when people are real. I love seeing cute kids, but come on..... those pics get boring. I wanna see what really happens, just so that I know that my life is somewhat normal.
Posted by Unknown at 1:05 PM
Friday, January 20, 2012
I am new to this brand Oribe, pronounced Or-bay. I love this blog. She uses these products and I love what she does to hair, so I copy her. You should too. She's got some fun tutuorials.
Posted by Unknown at 7:28 AM
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Posted by Unknown at 4:21 PM
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
After my weekend, I chose to post these pics. They were from Cancun, Mexico, May of 2007. Only 2 weeks before the I got pregnant with twins. Weird. Anyways, this was such an enjoyable trip. We went with Carrie and Craig and Carrie and I to this day laugh about stuff that happened during this vacation. It was pure bliss. I was really happy. This was our last big Hoorah before we were going to start a family. Crazy...
Posted by Unknown at 5:49 PM
I am gonna keep this blog sequence alive and play a little game...to see if I can top the weekend before. Which, this weekend I CAN!
Let's start. Ok, before I do, if you have a sensitve stomach STOP reading.
- Cash started vomiting all over the sofa on Friday at 5:30pm.
- Presley started vomiting all over her bed on Friday at 11pm.
- I escaped on Saturday morning for a few hours to do some shopping with Courtney.
- Violet started vomiting Saturday night, continued ALL day Sunday.
- Sunday, let's just say, was my one of my LEAST favorite day of all time. .
- I did escape and see The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo-Good movie!
- I woke up Monday morning vomiting.
- Went sledding as a family. (BIG mom-of-the-year award for this! We promised to take the kids on Sunday and they obviously didn't forget. Surprisingly, it by smoothly and it made me feel a little better.)
- Came home with a 101 fever. Took a nap and woke up to dog puke on my bed beside me.
- On top of all this, I did 455 loads of laundry, cleaned my kitched 200 times and haven't been able to eat a good meal because my stomach is still weak.
I am just keeping it real people. Life sucks. So, for all of you who have a bad day, just think of me. I am probably having a worse day. And in celebration this completely awful weekend, I am looking forward to Brewfest this upcoming weekend! Momma needs a break!
Sorry, for the lack of pics...not having many Kodak moments in the Gibson house.
Posted by Unknown at 5:18 PM
Thursday, January 12, 2012
Posted by Unknown at 4:49 PM
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Posted by Unknown at 8:34 AM
Monday, January 9, 2012
- Took all 3 kids to Costco and spent a small fortune.
- Went to Red Robin with all 3 kids. Violet hit her face against the table and has a black eye. It was the most unrelaxing meal.
- After Red Robin, put Presley in the car and she vomited everywhere. Not just a little puke, a lotta puke. (At least it's a reason for another detail job!) Thank god for the boogy wipes i just bought at Costco and I used the plastic bag from the Pirates Booty for a large garbage bag. Resourseful....I know.
- Put Violet's dirty diaper in a Starbucks Venti cup and Travis thought it was my tea and tried to take a sip. ...we were driving. I know....weird spot to put a dirty diaper, but it was either that, or the puke filled wipe bag. Anyways, lots of laughter. I mean, I really really laughed.
- Oh, and the Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 came out. Holla.
Posted by Unknown at 5:41 PM
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Posted by Unknown at 1:34 PM
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
- I have made it my goal to blog more. I read others, so why not contribute more to mine. It's been lonely.
- I have a new obsession with tea. I love it. I drink it all day long. I was out of tea the other day and the only kind I had left was "smooth move". It tasted great, just like "Sleepytime". Well, lets just say it lives up to it's name. The Chai Tea Keurigs are a nice little treat. Only 60 calories.
- Our house has been invaded by mice. Ahhh.....i know. So gross. Travis caught one coming through the fireplace. Seriously. Ew. Another reason why I want a new house, now!
- We've had a Wii for a few years now and have never used it. Until a few weeks ago...Cash was sick, we couldn't go and do anything, so we went and bought some games. Holy hell, I am obsessed. The Cabellas hungting game witht the rifle is my favorite. Cash and I play all day long. The trigger wouldn't work last night and it was if the world had ended, I was so sad. Also, Presley tears up the dance floor with Just Dance 3. It's hilarious and actually a pretty good work out. I work up a sweat.
- Speaking of new house. I want one so bad. We've outgrown this one by a lot. I've only got a few items on my "must have" list: a pantry so big that I can have a dance party in it, seperate walk-in closets because if you've seen my closet...it's a bit of a disaster and I need as much room as I can get, and a HUGE laundry room. With LOTS of counter space and a nice big sink.
- Violet has turned into a toddler. The toddler that has screaming, melt-down crying fits while laying face down on the floor. Yea. Btw....toddlers are the WORST, especially when you have 3 at the same time!
- I held baby Celine and almost for a split second I wanted another. I MISS babies. She's such a perfect little girl.
- So I've spent the past few days taking down Christmas decorations. I must admit, it makes me sad. All this preparation for the holidays and then it's over in one day! Iam already for next year. But, I think I need to plan a weekend spa retreat to help me recover from it. I am exhausted. But, it's nice to get back to a routine and a more simple/laid back life.
- Sushi, I wish Ellensburg had a good sushi restaurant. When I lived in Woodinville, Travis and I would meet my Dad and Maureen at Hana sushi every Wednesday. I miss it.
- I have been thinking a lot about my New Year resolutions. I don't think they are very realistic for me, since I am not very good at sticking to anything, so I am going to just try to be less stressed. Mostly with the kids. I am going to try to gain more patience and maybe not care so much about the little things. I want to be happy. I mean, I am happy, but just more visably so.
- Laundry. It's my nemesis. Seriously. NEVER ENDING. Hate it with a passion! Does anyone else feel like this? Once it's done, I feel like I've accomplished so much, then 15 minutes later, I have a pile. I HATE piles. I HATE folding. I HATE putting it away. You get the idea?
Posted by Unknown at 6:56 AM
Tuesday, January 3, 2012
Posted by Unknown at 2:30 PM
Posted by Unknown at 1:57 PM