- I've been neglecting this little blog of mine. Naptime has been spent catching up on dvr'd shows and working out. I am just so lazy when it comes to posting.
- Travis and I are going to Vegas in 10 days.....so. freaking. excited.
- I bought my halloween costume. I am going as a pirate. A scandalous pirate. Fish nets and short skirt. We are going to a Halloween party on Friday and I may even really get wild and do a jello shot!!
- Homeland on SHO is the BEST new show. I got hooked this weekend and seriously, it's soooo good!
- Revenge is the 2nd best show and The Ringer is the 3rd.
- I started cooking classes a few weeks ago with some friends.
- I am officially old because in the past few weeks I've gone to a cooking class, a bunko party and my book club meeting.
- I saw this picure and nearly died. He cut his hair. So sad.
- Had a great girls day that included shopping, massage and Footloose with the BFFs. Loved it.
- So excited for Egg Nog lattes.
- I am so sick of hearing about Kim Kardashian.
- I can't think of anything else to write. Bye.
Monday, October 24, 2011
Posted by Unknown at 1:53 PM
Posted by Unknown at 1:31 PM
Posted by Unknown at 1:25 PM
Posted by Unknown at 1:23 PM
The other day I look over to find this. I couldn't help but laugh. Both girls love my shoes. Even Violet walks around in my heels. I love it.
Posted by Unknown at 1:22 PM
We went to Suncadia's Harvest Festival a few weeks back. Fun and free! Travis was in Vegas for a bachelor party, so I braved the event alone, with 3 kids. Wahoo! Its was a success and I came home and immediately started drinking...seriously. I had to quit my cleanse I was doing because I couldn't give up wine. Anyways, the festival is a yearly event we go to every year. The weather's been amazing this fall so far. Sunny and warm!
Posted by Unknown at 1:20 PM