Tuesday, May 20, 2008

14 weeks today!

Every week that goes by, it still amazes me how much these little babies change on a daily basis and that their MINE!! It's still boggles my mind that I have 2 babies. 1 year ago we had just gotten back from Mexico and were thinking about starting a family. Then, BOOM, a few weeks later I was pregnant and a few weeks after that, I was pregnant with twins. Instant change! It's crazy how much your life can change in a year. Now, I am a mother, I have a son and a daughter, I am lucky enough to stay at home and not work (yea!) and Travis owns his own business. I knew 2007 was going to be a good year, however 2008 seems to be so much better!!!

Cash is getting so strong!! I swear, he'll be walking soon! (not really) Little Presley is rolling over more and more during tummy time and just loves TV! She also sings in the car. Her favorite is John Mayer. We'll be driving and listening to the CD and she'll just be singing away. It's so cute!

So now Travis is 100% on his own building homes. At first it was a scary thought, however he's already getting jobs and has done an amazing job! I am so proud of him. Although, this whole working from home thing is really annoying. He's turned our living room/computer room into his office and it looks like a bomb has exploded. He is very messy! I just have to deal with it until he gets his office.

This weekend is Memorial Day weekend. We are going to my oldest friend's wedding, Jenny, over in Seattle. Grandma will babysit the little rugrats, while Travis and I have our 1st night out without the babies. We are planning to maybe go camping on Sunday (?), but I told Travis he'll need to buy me a camper before I venture into the mountains with babies. Perferably something fairly new and with a shower.

It was about 90 degrees out this weekend over here in Ellensburg. All I have to say is, thank GOD for air conditioning!!! I love it! I tried to keep the babies inside, since it was so hot. They can't wear sunscreen until they are 6 months, so I was so scared to take them outside during the day, but Travis got out the patio furntiure out and the evenings were so nice!! We didn't do a whole lot this weekend. Travis met with clients all day on Saturday, so I stayed home with the babies. On Sunday we went to Costco and went to visit with the Hansen's. Krestin is pregnant with her 4th boy!!!! She's such an amazing mom and has the 3 most adorable little boys! I love visiting with them, because their boys are absolutely hilarious!!

Anyways, I am kind of bored right now, so that is why the blog is so long. I haven't uploaded the new pics that I have taken of Cash and Presley in their new jumper. They are a little too small for it, but I know once they fit, they'll LOVE it!!

I just love love love my little ones!!! Everyday I just love being a mom, even if I don't leave the house for a few days and I live in sweats....who said motherhood was glamorous!! I have also been a slave to my treadmill. I fit into all my pants, however they don't necessarily fit like they did before:( Oh well, I just have to remember that I just had twins 3 months ago. Soon enough!

Okay, I better go, Barfoot Contessa's on. I love the food network.

0 comments: