Monday, May 12, 2008

3 Months old today!

The babies are exactly 3 months old today!! Every week I say the same thing, "I can't believe how fast they grow!", but I really mean it!! They are growing like little weeds!!

Yesterday was my first Mother's Day!! It was so exciting waking up. I was more excited for Mother's Day than my birthday. Cash and Presley bought me a cute picture frame and a candle and gave me a sweet little card! In the card, Daddy granted me a movie and dinner with friends, while he stays home....ya right???!!! My sister, Alayna, spent the weekend with us also, so her and I went to a movie. I have wanted to go to a movie for so long, so daddy stayed home with babies, while we went to the movies. We went and saw What Happens in Vegas, and surprisingly it was really funny and I loved it, or maybe I just loved being at the movies, a pastime that I miss a lot!

Other than that, I am just sitting here enjoying a lovely glass of wine (thank you heather) and watching my favorite show, Gossip Girl!!!! Little Presley is sitting on my lap blogging with me, she loves it:)

0 comments: