Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sex and the City!!

My life is so laid back that I have eagerly been awaiting the release of this movie and when I woke up I was so excited! It was the BEST movie ever! I want to go back and see it again and again and again. Loved, loved, loved it!

We finally put the babies in seperate cribs last night. They slept really well! We thought it might be time because they have been waking each other up a lot when they've been sleeping together. It was kinda sad....they are getting too big, too fast!! They have their 4 month appointment on Wednesday. I am excited to find out what they will weigh. He's growing like a weed, her, not so much. I have been having to buy him so many new clothes bc he's constantly growing out of them. Presley, however, is still in newborn.....such a little peanut.

1 comments:

Natalie said...

I am glad you loved the movie. I can't wait to see it, I have been counting down the days until it came out. I hope you guys are doing good. Your babies are too cute and getting so big.