Thursday, May 8, 2008

12 weeks old!

This week I can't believe the babies are already 12 weeks old. Monday it'll be 3 months. Time just flies by!!!

The past few weeks have been filled with milestones!! 2 nights in a row, Sunday and Monday, they both slept through the night!!! They went to bed at 10pm and slept until 5:30am! That is huge! Although, Tuesday night, it quickly changed back to getting up at 2am:( My friend Courtney said not to get used to it, so of course, I didn't!

Cash is now rolling over on a regular basis during his tummy time! It's so cute to watch him. He just loves it. I think he'll be the first to crawl, walk, etc. He's so strong! I just love watching him:) Presley 1/2 way rolled over. She can hold up her head really good and loves to talk! She just coos and coos! I love it:)

This week is also my first Mother's Day.....which I can't wait for! Being a mom so far is the best thing I have ever done!

0 comments: