Friday, May 23, 2008

1st Camping Trip!

Since I married such an outdoor's man, I have to camp and I have to learn to love it because we'll be doing a lot of it. Next week we are going to buy a camper, so it can be actually doable with babies. We need heat, a place for the swings, a shower for mom and Lily and Lucy need a bed! Yesterday we went up in the hills, which is only a 30 miles from our house, so it's actually quite close, Travis stayed the night and me and the babies went for the afternoon. It was my first night by myself with the babies all night at the house....I was kind of scared, but they were little angels. I put them down at about 11 and they slept until 6am, then up for their bottle/diaper change, then back down until 9:30am!!! Yea, mommy got lots of sleep and daddy probably froze to death!!! Next week are buying a camper!

Lily and Lucy by the fire. There were cold!!!!
We went hiking around to find Morrel (sp?) mushrooms. They are so yummy and you can find them growing everywhere. I love this pic because it makes Lily and Lucy look like real big dogs, even if they do weigh 8 pounds. They LOVED running around the camp site. It was so much fun to watch!
Mr. Bubba. He was all bundled up and loved hiking and sitting my the campfire. He just makes my heart melt!
Sitting by the fire. Cash was asleep!! Presley was asleep in the car.
Daddy with Cash. So cute! It'll be so much fun when the babies get bigger. They'll be such little grubby kids. I am going to be one of those crazy moms that bathe their kids camping. I just hate dirty hands and dirty faces.

0 comments: