Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Posted by Katie Gibson at 2:47 PM
Posted by Katie Gibson at 2:42 PM
Posted by Katie Gibson at 2:32 PM
Posted by Katie Gibson at 2:29 PM
Posted by Katie Gibson at 2:26 PM
Thursday, April 14, 2011
Back before I had kids, I loved high heels. I wore them everyday and was rarely seen wearing flats. I love getting dressed up. I am always on the hunt for something new to add to my wardrobe of comfy, kid-friendly clothes. So, these are my new favorites!!
Posted by Katie Gibson at 2:40 PM
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Posted by Katie Gibson at 9:29 AM
Friday, April 8, 2011
Posted by Katie Gibson at 3:59 PM
- Did anyone watch American Idol last night? What is up with Iggy Pop? He's an obvious reason why people should not do drugs. I was so surprised that Pia got sent home. I voted 15 times the night before for Scotty, Paul and Allison.
- I made this for dinner last night, which I got from her blog. Delicious!! Go to her blog and read how her and her husband met. Such an amazing story.
- I found a empty box of lemon girl scout cookies behind the couch this morning...I found Cash's stash.
- We spent the morning at the park today with a few mommy friends and kiddos. The sun is shining and am loving it.
- The swingset is still on the front porch, in boxes.
- I am still sore from Wednesday.
- My new goal is to get the laundry room organized. I haven't folded laundry for 2 weeks. We've just been rotating the same clothes. Travis stays up till 3am to work, but I can't seem to fold laundry. I fail.
- Date night tomorrow...so excited!!
Posted by Katie Gibson at 3:42 PM
Posted by Katie Gibson at 2:20 PM
Posted by Katie Gibson at 2:10 PM
Posted by Katie Gibson at 8:45 AM
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
- Is it bad to want to put your child on craigslist? The sad part is, is that I'd think I wouldn't even put a pricetag on him (I am talking about Cash, of course). I'd list him as FREE! Even then I'd doubt I'd get any takers. This child will for sure put me in the looneybin.
- So everyone who thinks the "terrible two's" are bad, is obviously nobody that has had a 3 year old.
- Can you tell I am having a bad day?
- Do not, I repeat DO NOT feed your child dried apricots if they still shit their pants. Trust me on this...no need for an explanation.
- I woke up at 6am to torture myself at bootcamp. I don't think I'll be able to get out of bed tomorrow.
- Baby Violet is 11 months old today. (tears streaming down my face).
- We finally bought the twinnies a swingset from Costco. It's sitting on the front porch in 6 boxes with a 96 page manual on how to put it together.....anyone want to come help my poor husband put it together?
- Skinnygirl Margarita is my new favorite drink!
- Bravo's "Pregnancy in Heels" are you kidding me? A pregnancy concierge? 24-7, full service mommy concierge. These women who hire her probably don't even take care of their own kids. I wanted to punch these women through the television. Seriously. It's bad.
- Violet at an entire grilled cheese sandwich. All by herself. She loves loves loves food, so much she may break out of the 5% for weight.
- Nothing says summer more than getting the girls's new Saltwater sandals in the mail.
- Speaking of summer.... it was snowing this morning as the bootcamp instructor was making us sprint around the parking lot.
- I am craving some sun and warm weather. This has been such a terrible winter.
- Free Shipping on lululemon.com on ANY purchase....love.
- Date night on Saturday. Wahoo.
Posted by Katie Gibson at 2:00 PM