Tuesday, May 27, 2008

15 weeks old today!

The little ones are 15 weeks old today! They are changing on a daily basis! We went over to Seattle this weekend and they were able to spend some time with both grandparents and they had so much fun! Travis and I have both been very lucky because they are now sleeping through the night and waking up around 6am, then back down after their bottle until 9am or so. I have definatley been spoiled lately and been getting lots of sleep! They are grabbing at things more and talking so much. Words just can't express what these little babies mean to me. They are heaven sent and they brighten my world!!!!!

1 comments:

Ross James said...

Oh my goodness they are so cute!!!

I thought I'd let you know that I added a new flash slideshow to our website and I used one of your photos in it, so you should take a look :)

Oh and thanks for having our link up on your blog!