I am gonna keep this blog sequence alive and play a little game...to see if I can top the weekend before. Which, this weekend I CAN!
Let's start. Ok, before I do, if you have a sensitve stomach STOP reading.
- Cash started vomiting all over the sofa on Friday at 5:30pm.
- Presley started vomiting all over her bed on Friday at 11pm.
- I escaped on Saturday morning for a few hours to do some shopping with Courtney.
- Violet started vomiting Saturday night, continued ALL day Sunday.
- Sunday, let's just say, was my one of my LEAST favorite day of all time. .
- I did escape and see The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo-Good movie!
- I woke up Monday morning vomiting.
- Went sledding as a family. (BIG mom-of-the-year award for this! We promised to take the kids on Sunday and they obviously didn't forget. Surprisingly, it by smoothly and it made me feel a little better.)
- Came home with a 101 fever. Took a nap and woke up to dog puke on my bed beside me.
- On top of all this, I did 455 loads of laundry, cleaned my kitched 200 times and haven't been able to eat a good meal because my stomach is still weak.
I am just keeping it real people. Life sucks. So, for all of you who have a bad day, just think of me. I am probably having a worse day. And in celebration this completely awful weekend, I am looking forward to Brewfest this upcoming weekend! Momma needs a break!
Sorry, for the lack of pics...not having many Kodak moments in the Gibson house.