- I have made it my goal to blog more. I read others, so why not contribute more to mine. It's been lonely.
- I have a new obsession with tea. I love it. I drink it all day long. I was out of tea the other day and the only kind I had left was "smooth move". It tasted great, just like "Sleepytime". Well, lets just say it lives up to it's name. The Chai Tea Keurigs are a nice little treat. Only 60 calories.
- Our house has been invaded by mice. Ahhh.....i know. So gross. Travis caught one coming through the fireplace. Seriously. Ew. Another reason why I want a new house, now!
- We've had a Wii for a few years now and have never used it. Until a few weeks ago...Cash was sick, we couldn't go and do anything, so we went and bought some games. Holy hell, I am obsessed. The Cabellas hungting game witht the rifle is my favorite. Cash and I play all day long. The trigger wouldn't work last night and it was if the world had ended, I was so sad. Also, Presley tears up the dance floor with Just Dance 3. It's hilarious and actually a pretty good work out. I work up a sweat.
- Speaking of new house. I want one so bad. We've outgrown this one by a lot. I've only got a few items on my "must have" list: a pantry so big that I can have a dance party in it, seperate walk-in closets because if you've seen my closet...it's a bit of a disaster and I need as much room as I can get, and a HUGE laundry room. With LOTS of counter space and a nice big sink.
- Violet has turned into a toddler. The toddler that has screaming, melt-down crying fits while laying face down on the floor. Yea. Btw....toddlers are the WORST, especially when you have 3 at the same time!
- I held baby Celine and almost for a split second I wanted another. I MISS babies. She's such a perfect little girl.
- So I've spent the past few days taking down Christmas decorations. I must admit, it makes me sad. All this preparation for the holidays and then it's over in one day! Iam already for next year. But, I think I need to plan a weekend spa retreat to help me recover from it. I am exhausted. But, it's nice to get back to a routine and a more simple/laid back life.
- Sushi, I wish Ellensburg had a good sushi restaurant. When I lived in Woodinville, Travis and I would meet my Dad and Maureen at Hana sushi every Wednesday. I miss it.
- I have been thinking a lot about my New Year resolutions. I don't think they are very realistic for me, since I am not very good at sticking to anything, so I am going to just try to be less stressed. Mostly with the kids. I am going to try to gain more patience and maybe not care so much about the little things. I want to be happy. I mean, I am happy, but just more visably so.
- Laundry. It's my nemesis. Seriously. NEVER ENDING. Hate it with a passion! Does anyone else feel like this? Once it's done, I feel like I've accomplished so much, then 15 minutes later, I have a pile. I HATE piles. I HATE folding. I HATE putting it away. You get the idea?
Bundle of Joy
1 day ago