Monday, January 9, 2012

Things that may Have or Have Not happened this weekend...

  1. Took all 3 kids to Costco and spent a small fortune.
  2. Went to Red Robin with all 3 kids.  Violet hit her face against the table and has a black eye.  It was the most unrelaxing meal.
  3. After Red Robin, put Presley in the car and she vomited everywhere.  Not just a little puke, a lotta puke.  (At least it's a reason for another detail job!)  Thank god for the boogy wipes i just bought at Costco and I used the plastic bag from the Pirates Booty for a large garbage bag.  Resourseful....I know.
  4. Put Violet's dirty diaper in a Starbucks Venti cup and Travis thought it was my tea and tried to take a sip. ...we were driving.  I know....weird spot to put a dirty diaper, but it was either that, or the puke filled wipe bag.  Anyways, lots of laughter.  I mean, I really really laughed.
  5. Oh, and the Urban Decay Naked Palette 2 came out.  Holla.
So, needless to say.....I said f&%$ the healthy diet and poured myself some wine.  Go Pinot! 

4 comments:

Carrie said...

I love you

Heather Conniff said...

I literally said the same thing out loud, you are one funny gal!!!

Abby said...

ditto!
Last night I got a call from Ross on my way home and he said Brixton pooped in her little toilet. I was super excited until I got home and he told me it was still in the toilet...he acted like he was saving it to prove it to me. Yuck!

Anonymous said...

Laughing out loud at #4! Seriously SO f'ing funny!!