Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bottle Boy



Last night when I was giving the kids their bedtime bottle, Cash decided that he was a "big boy" and wanted to hold his own bottle! It was the cutest thing ever....I couldn't resist to take pictures. He's such a little pig. Whenever you take the bottle out of his mouth he cries and cries and gets so mad!
I finally broke down two weeks ago and started to give them a formula bottle before bed. They are growing so fast and I felt like I was nursing/pumping all the time. I just couldn't keep up with them. Oh well, I feel like I have been able to accomplish a lot by having them have only breast milk for their first few months. I just have to remember that I have two babies to feed!!

2 comments:

A little about us... said...

So cute. They get big SO fast!

Anonymous said...

Be proud of yourself Katie. You are doing such a great job!