Tuesday, April 22, 2008

10 weeks old today!

Wow-time flies! I can't believe the twinies are 10 weeks today. They are growing and changing everyday! It's just amazing that they were inside of me. I am truely blessed for having these little angels in my life. I can't imagine what my life would be like without them!

I am so sick today. I got a cold last week, but i thought it went away and then yesterday it starting to flare up again and today....boom-I am sick! It's so much harder to be sick and have to take care of babies. Luckily they are still sleeping a lot and I am able to take it easy. Travis said he'd come home from work early today so that I could take a nap. I think from working out everyday to not having a lot of sleep, it all just has caught up with me. I haven't been sick in over a year. Arg.......

0 comments: