Wednesday, April 16, 2008

2 Month Appointment

Today was Cash and Presley's 2 month appointment with Dr. Larsen. It was quite a success! Both babies are growing.

Presley weighed 9.3 ozs. and was 21 inches long. She is still a little peanut in the 5th percentile. She is however getting chubby cheeks and a little roll is starting to form on her little legs. She passed all the questions, she's cooing, grabbing at things, maintaining eye contact, she can lift her head up 45 degrees and her hearing is working:)

Cash weighed 9.6 ozs. and was 22 inches long. He's in the 10th percentile. He too passed all the questions.

We finished our appointment with 3 shots:( 2 shots in the left upper thigh and 1 in right upper thigh. Cash's face turned purple he was crying so hard. For a second there I thought the poor child stopped breathing. Poor little Presley has tears streaming down the side of her face. It was such an awful sight! I am so glad that is over! But, moments later they were asleep in their car seats, so I know they won't remember:)

I woke up today with a sore throat. Yuck! I hate being sick and I have dodged being sick all cold season, but of course at the very end of it I had to get a bug. Hopefully it won't stay long!

So, our day so far as flown by. The kids are asleep in their swings. I think I might try to get a nap in...........

0 comments: