Thursday, April 3, 2008

7 Weeks!!

I just think Cash is the most adorable baby ever! I am not just saying bc he's mine. He just has the most perfect features. Plus, he looks exactly like me when I was a baby and I was beautiful:) hee hee!! He was so content after his bath and feeding laying on his play yard, which is so not like him. Perfect picture moment!!
This picutre makes me laugh. Presley was just a little terror this morning. Cash is looking at her like, "What is your problem?" So funny. They don't interact with each other yet. I read that twins don't really acknowledge each other until they are about 5 months old yet. I just love it when they cry.....the bottom lip pout is so cute:)

They are starting to smile. I have been trying to get a picture of them smiling, but it's hard to get an exact pic. He layed on his play yard for almost an hour today without crying. I was able to feed Presley, while he just layed there contently.
Presley after her tantrum. She was smiling, so I was trying to get a picture. She's such a cutie pie! Her eyes are getting bigger and bigger. She's absolutely adorable!!

1 comments:

Darcy said...

Katie, your babies are so pretty!! Broden and I were talking about it and they really are beautiful babies. I wanted to thank you for the belly brace. I am now 21 weeks and I am so uncomfortable! That brace has been useful already! I just love the new pictures of the babies. Anyways, thank you again and I hope you have a great weekend :)