Sunday, April 20, 2008

9 week pictures!!!

Presley is always smiling! She just got interested in the television! I bought them a Baby Einstein DVD and she absolutely loves it! She'll watch it straight through (30 minutes) while in her bouncer. It's so cute! Just in the last week or so she's filled out her little cheeks and her legs. This is her new little GAP outfit. Mom loves BabyGap!!
Cash is also starting to smile. The twins are finally starting to fit into their 3 month clothes, so I have been putting them in new little outfits. This outfit lasted about an hour before his diaper blew out and he needed a new one. I am constantly changing their outfits and doing laundry!
Little Presley! She's starting to enjoy diaper changes and coos and smiles the entire time!
These are their fleece sleep sacs. I wish they made them in my size!
They are kind of starting to acknowledge each other. I just can't wait until they start playing with each other. They are going to be the perfect little playmates!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

They are so cute and getting so big. I love baby Gap too, their stuff is so cute :)

heather said...

They are getting SO big!! Love the bath pics, so cute!