Tuesday, April 29, 2008

11 Weeks old today!

Gosh.....11 weeks already! I can't believe it! They have been growing so much lately that I have already accumulated a pile of clothes that they no longer fit into. They also have out grown their little heads rests in their car seats. So sad....my babies are growing!

Cash has been loving his tummy time! He rolled over the other day. I don't know if he meant to do it or it was by accident, but he's so strong!

Presley isn't really into tummy time. She just lays there. Her little cheeks are really starting to get pudgy. I love them! Every day she becomes more and more of a spitting image of her daddy! It's hilarious. They are exactly alike. She also has quite the litte temper on her! Cash is a lot more easy going. She's fiesty!

Last night they slept until 5am!! Yea!! Mom and dad got a straight 6 hours of sleep:) I have been going to the gym and they love being in the daycare. They just sit in their car seats and watch the little kids play. They are very popular and the little kids just love them!!

Yesterday, we met my friend Courtney and her little boy Ryder and Amy and her little boy Hudson yesterday for a walk. It was such a nice day out! It's nice to get out and socialize with people! It breaks up the day and it allows me to actually have adult conversation, even though it's mostly about babies.

Days still fly by! I really feel like I am getting the hang of this whole parenting thing and enjoying it very much! I am so lucky to have such good little babies, they make this so much easier. Well, as I am writing this, both babies are screaming in their swings....it's amazing how quickly you learn to tune out a babies cry.......

This weekend is Bergen's 30th!!!!!!!!! Grandma Karen is babysitting. I am actually going to be away from the babies for more than an hour. I am nervous...............

1 comments:

Natalie said...

It's amazing how time goes by so fast when they are little, and how we get so excited by 6 hours of straight sleep :)