Friday, September 17, 2010

Nine Pine Event

Travis had an event at the home he just recently finished. Normally, when he finishes a home he doesn't have an event, but since this home is really exciting for him, they had one for the trades that worked on the house. We had food and drinks and it was lovely to see all his hard work come together. The Kittitas Tour of Homes starts this weekend and then after that, every weekend into October the Green Demonstration Project will have tours. So, basically I might as well kiss my husband goodbye and I'll see him in November. It's a rare occasion I actually get a good pic of the kids and I.
Those breadsticks were her "chopsticks" and that's what she ate for dinner last night.

Linda, who is a former client of Travis's and has become friends of ours, holding baby V.


The front.

The back.

Ok, so finishing this house is a big deal. Travis has lost sleep over this house and as his wife, I am so glad it's over! I have basically been a single mother all week. I told him I deserve a much needed Spa day! He did bring home a case of wine last night, so maybe that was his way of making up for his absence.
On a side note: They just opened an amazing winery in Suncadia called Swiftwater Cellars. We bought into their wine club and we were lucky enough to have my mom watch the kiddos last weekend to attend their grand opening. It's building, view, and food are amazing. Lonestar played and it was so much fun to have a night out! So, if you are ever up there, I encourage you to visit and eat at the restuarant! Wood fired pizzas and great steaks!



1 comments:

Carrie said...

Love this picture of you, you look amazing! You really just had a baby, I may vomit:). Don't say four months ago because in my book that is just....love you