Thursday, September 30, 2010

Beware!

So, instead of cleaning during naptime, what am I doing? Blogging, catching up on all the new shows and working out. All of this can wait for later.....The bad part is, is the cleaning ladies came on Tuesday, it is now Thursday. 2 days people....2 days.My number 1 thing I HATE to do, unload the dishwasher.

Obviously I have a lot of toys....hmmm...maybe some of the 11 million recalled Fisher Price toys are in here and I can get rid of some. Trust me, I clean this room, then 5 minutes later it is destroyed. I give up.

My number 2 thing I HATE the most, folding laundry and putting it away.


I also organize this closet too almost daily...i give up. Simple give up.
You see when I say life as a stay at home mom isn't glamorous, it isn't. Mama needs a drink.

1 comments:

Alexis Gradwohl said...

I think what you need is Katie and her friends at CWU!!! I hear you on the laundry... I HATE putting it away. I feel like I'm always cleaning out Hayden's closet. I kept many outfits from 0-9 months but now I just give it away to friends. It's too much! I'm always changing toys, but I swear they are taking over our bonus room. And if you need a drink... have one!