Thursday, September 9, 2010

Donate.

This morning as I was sitting at my kitchen table, eating my oatmeal, sipping my coffee, I had just fed and changed baby Violet, put her for her morning nap, made the twinnies homemade waffles, filled their cups with apple juice and was browsing my favorite blogs. Most of the blogs I visit, I have no idea who these people are, but when then announce they are pregnant, get married, find the perfect leather jacket or prepare a yummy meal, I get excited for them. Well, today as I was looking at a blog I enjoy Casey culture, she had a post that made me stop and actually shed a few tears. I was looking a picture of babies who are affected by the terrible flood in Pakistan. I was devasted at by saw. Babies, with no diapers and no milk. As a mother, I cannot imagine not being able to give my children the necessities, such as diapers and milk. So, almost instantly I clicked out of the website (I can't look at pictures like that) and then quickly headed to World Vision and donated money. If you are reading this and can afford just $25, you should do so also. I feel very fortunate to live the life I do and I feel even better that I can help others.

0 comments: