Saturday, November 15, 2008

Weekend Fun!

Yesterday was their 9 month appointment. I met my friend Courtney for coffee, then came home at 1:30 to pick up Travis for the appointment. To my surprise my bff Cindy came over from Seattle with a fun weekend planned! First up.....help me go to the dr. appt with the babies!
It is such a fiasco to take two babies to the dr., so I was thankful for some help!

Cash weighed 20.8 lbs and was 28.5 inches long, and in the 50% for both height and weight.
Presley weighed 17.5 lbs and was 27 inches long. and in the 25% for both height and weight.

After the appointment, both Cindy and I were exhuasted trying to hold down both babies. We settled down with some treats and Lipstick Jungle!

Next was a spa day for 3 hours on Saturday. We got full body scrubs, massages, foot soaks, and we sat in the sauna, which is supposed to burn 500 calories, and drank mimosas.

Then, we are going to a nice dinner with some of my girlfriends.

So fun! She's staying until Monday. Of course Travis lucked out with a weekend away to go hunting before the season ends! FYI....for any guys out there that have babies and want to get a weekend away to go hunting......pay for your wife to go to the spa, have her friends over, and make babysitting arangements!

I LOVE him and Cindy! I am so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life!

1 comments:

Natalie said...

I am so jealous, I would love a spa day. You are so lucky :) And I LOVE Lipstick Jungle, one of my favorites.