Friday, November 7, 2008

Our Christmas Card Pic.

So after going through 180 pics, I narrowed it down to one picture for our Christmas card and this is the lucky pic! The babies are always smiling for me when I take their pictures, but the refuse to smile for someone else. So, this is the best that we got....at least they are both looking forward, not pulling my hair and both Travis and I look decent.
Travis and I were just talking about how lucky I am to be able to stay at home with babies everyday. Even though some days it gets hard, I think back on when I did work, (since it's been over a year now) and I quickly realize that being a mom to Cash and Presley is the BEST job in the world! I'll be forever be grateful to my husband, whom at times I don't act like it, (sorry Trav) for allowing me to stay at home and enjoy every moment with the kids. He's such a hard worker, providing for us! Thanks babe! Love love love you to pieces! Especially those nights when I go to bed at 8pm and you work until 3am:)

0 comments: