Wednesday, November 12, 2008

9 months!



Presley and Cash are 9 months old today!!!
They have their 9 month appt on Friday, so I don't know how much they weigh. I put Cash on our scale and he's at least 20 pounds and Presley is probably a pound behind him. He's so long and she's at least a few inches shorter.
Both babies are crawling EVERYWHERE! Cash army crawled for a while, but he's got it down now and is crawling perfect, as well as Presley! I am running after them ALL day long. They are into everything! Cash loves going into Daddy's office and chewing on his house plans, computer cords, bills, etc. We are currently using our formal living room as his office and we are enclosing it and putting french doors to make it a den. I remember when I couldn't wait for them to start crawling and now I take that back!!
They are pulling themselves up on the furniture, their jumpers, and activity centers. They are both getting good at balancing, so I know it's just a matter of months before they are walking.
Presley has two bottom teeth and the two top ones are starting to come through, however poor little Cashy doesn't have any....he's a boy, so I figure he'll be just a few months behind. It hasn't stopped them from eating though, they both take after mommy and daddy and LOVE food! Pirate's Booty is their favorite (mine also!), so we go through a lot of bags a week! They also love cheese, yogurt, all the fruit and veggies, puffs, yogurt bites, oh, and they've had a few french fries! I have been very good at making organic baby food and they love it! It's actually quite easy.
Cash has been sick for the past week with a cold. Poor little guy....snotty nose, sneezing and coughing. He's been a trooper and I've been giving him tylenol, rubbing BabyRub on his chest and back at night and he sleeps with a vaporizer going. It's helped. Usually he feels the worst at night, but luckily he's still been sleeping pretty good! We've only had a few bad nights. Presley isn't sick, but she's teething, so she's been having a hard time sleeping. It's never ending with twins. Just when you get them to sleep perfect at night.....teething comes! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohmigosh.....it's awful! I am sOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad I had twins and I can get it over with at once, because having to go through this again, would be terrible! Thankfully last night they went down at 8pm and they got up at 5:30 for a bottle, then back to bed until 8am! So mommy and daddy got a lot of sleep! Yea:)
Overall, they are growing and becoming such busy little bees! It's so much fun to just watch them explore and play with each other. I can't believe 9 months have gone by! They just get cuter and cuter every day and I am so lucky to be their mom!

0 comments: