Thursday, November 13, 2008

Modge Podge of Pics....

I just love it when they get down with their bath. You can see cash's drool hanging from his chin, this is a normal occurance.
Presley is starting to give cheesy smiles. This is my favorite. She sticks her tongue out and kind of snorts at the same time.

The twinnies got their new "big kid" car seats! I don't know how these will fit into my car, I desperately need a new and bigger car. I am still trying to figure out how I will get by without their infant carriers. I don't know how I will go grocery shopping now. I guess I'll have to upgrade to the cart that has the car attached with the two seats for kids, which I know is germ infested. So, 'll be the mom spraying it down with lysol.


Presely is obsessed with computers.....she's Nine Pine's secretary!
Since the babies are getting so big and so good at standing up, we had to lower their cribs. It's such a crazy feeling, watching the babies grow. I remember when they used to sleep together in the same crib!


Last weekend we had cousins, Lacey and Shelby over to play. It was so cute to watch them all play together. When Lacey had to leave she cried and didn't want to leave. That was a weird bc I have never had a fun house for kids and now I do! I have toys EVERYWHERE! I used to pick them up every night, but what the point now.....now I just need a bigger house!





Sissy bear.....always full of smiles!






Cash wants to pull himself up on everything! I am so excited to start getting rid of all my baby stuff! I am passing my swing down to Alison this weekend!! Goodbye swing! I remember back when I couldn't live without my swing.....








2 comments:

Andrea said...

I have that same red pants outfit...too funny! I think that is 2 now that we have the same thing! :)

thuriks said...

Your babies are just perfect! I can't beleive how big they are. Almost 1 years old, they grow up so fast. I love reading your blog and knowing what I have to look forward to in the months to come. It's just great insight! You are a terrific Mom.