Thursday, December 13, 2007

Dr. Appt.

Today I had another Dr. appt. I had to have my gestational diabetes testing done, which I am sure will come out fine, since I haven't gained a lot of weight. I have been getting really bad heartburn, so it's hard to eat a lot of food. I have to take out any fried and spicy food of my diet, which will help it.

My belly measured 40 weeks!!! Full term for just one baby!! However, I still have 6-7 weeks left. I can't believe it's gone by so fast. My dr. said that I am doing GREAT, which makes me feel so good:) No swelling and I feel good, besides the heartburn. He doubts I'll make it out of January without having the babies, which is fine by me because I am ready to be done.

Travis came with me again. He loves to go. Last night we had a birthing class and he was a little annoyed because there was a UFC fight on TV he wanted to watch. He pouted a little, but you actually learn quite a bit at these classes.

Anyways, not much to update everyone on. We are just hanging in there, waiting for the day to come! I am so excited!

0 comments: