Monday, December 31, 2007

32 Weeks

I haven't written in a while....I have been lazy, actually uncomfortable. It's getting closer and closer to my due date. Only 4-5 weeks left, not that I am counting down. The past few weeks have been noticibly more difficult. My belly has grown quite a bit (I'll post some pics today), therefore I am not sleeping as well and walking around and doing housework has become quite difficult.

I went to my dr. appt last week (thursday) and my belly measured 41 weeks-ouch! I gained another 2 pounds, 28 pounds so far, which is very good. I guess I have genetics to thank for that:) My blood pressure was a bit high, but nothing unusual. My glucosomine testing came back fine also. I am now going to the dr. every week now until the babies are born. My next ultrasound is on Jan. 10th.

I have everything I need right now for the babies. The nursery is complete and now I am just patiently waiting for the babies arrival!! I can't wait! They have been moving so much lately. I actually felt a whole outline of a foot last week. It was so exciting. The little boy's foot is up in my ribs, so every once in while I can feel the outline of it. The little girl is still breach.

Christmas was nice. We spent it in Ellensburg with Travis's family. It was nice and relaxing. I was just thinking......last year at this time we were in Rome:) Oh, I miss the red wine and pizza. I already know what I am eating for my first meal after giving birth.....since I have had to go 9 months without raw fish, I am getting the Ahi Tuna plate from Sen, a Japanese restaurant in Ellensburg.

Tonight is New Year's Eve, we are going over to Travis's sister's house. I can't believe that 2008 is only a day away. I promised myself that 2007 would be a good year and it was!! We traveled a bit and most importantly, got pregnant with twins. I already know that 2008 is going to be even more better. We have a lot up our sleeves and I can't wait to venture into the new year. I can't believe I am going to be a mom:)

Well, I am off.....I am going to make cookies today. Monster cookies, a recipe from Paula Deen (I watch A LOT of food network). They are my favorite. I will probably bring most of them over to Travis's dad so I don't eat them all.

I hope everyone has fun tonight and good luck in the New Year!!!!
XOXO Katie

1 comments:

heather said...

Post pictures when you can!! :)