Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Baby Shower Pics November 18th.

The other blanket that Alayna made.
My sister, Alayna, made these blankets. They are absolutely adorable and I want to use them for myself:) The presentation of the drinks. SO cute!
Alison and I
This is a picture of me opening gifts. My stepmother, Maureen, is next to me.
This is the bedding for the boy.
Here is a pic of the bedding that my mom made. The bed skirt is striped and the bumper and quilt are polka dot. They turned out amazing. I can't wait to set up the cribs!!
Another pic of the wreaths.
Bergen and Heather!
Bergen and Shannon!
My girlfriend Dee made these "Diaper Wreath's" They were such a thoughtful and creative gift. It was the first time she had ever made them. I don't know how I am going to be able to take the diapers off to actually use them.
This is Sophia Bichon Miller, Carrie's daughter. She had her party dress on. She's very social and loves showers!
My mom, and our good family friends, Lisa and Amber Harris
My girlfriends, Lauren and Cindy!
So, when I got pregnant I told myself that, "I was not going to wear pregnancy jeans!" Well, I changed my mind.....they are the most comfortable pants ever!!!
Carrie and I. Carrie was the one of the hostess's of the baby shower. It was at her house in West Seattle. She did such a wonderful job to make it so special!!


Me and the food at the baby shower.
My mom made this "Diaper Cake" for me. It's made out of 150+ diapers. It's so cute, I don't know how I am going to take it apart to acutally use the diapers.


















1 comments:

Unknown said...

hey,
this is grandpa and grandma kerber and francis, renee, ethan, megan, and penny. We are celebrating Christmas Eve tonight... and Grandpa says you are getting BIGGER! we can't wait for when the babies will be born. Well, merry christmas and a happy newyear!
love,
megan and family with g&g