Thursday, July 1, 2010

Where did the time go?

My baby is 8 weeks old today. I can't believe how fast it's gone. I have to say, I've actually enjoyed every moment with Violet. For almost a week, V has been sleeping from 10-4/5am...it was such a treat. Then, a few days ago it switched, up at 2am, then at 5am.....Just when you think you have things down, it changes. This is little V this morning after I put her bed with me last night...exhausted after getting up so much. I can't really complain, she gets up, eats, then goes right back down.

Also, the twins are on list for preschool. They don't start until the Fall '11, but the spots fill up quick. I am actually counting down the days until I can have a few mornings with just 1 child. Violet is easy, the twins drive me nuts. Seriously...when do you kids start listening to you? Also, the potty training thing has got to start happening. Presley won't even sit on the potty and Cash went on the potty this morning, then went pee in his pants. I almost give up. I don't have the energy to even try.

2 comments:

Heather Conniff said...

V looks just like Cash in this picture, so cute!

Carrie said...

Love her:), I agree about once you think you have it done things get turned upside down. I guess that what keeps it fresh and fun right:)...You have adorable babies.