Thursday, July 8, 2010

2 months.


Wow. My baby is 2 months old. I actually told Travis that I was sad that I got my tubes tied because that doesn't even leave the option of maybe having 1 more...not that I would, but the option is gone. Kinda sad.
Little Violet Olivia had her appt. yesterday. She was a trooper for her first round of shots. Cried for a few secs, but then was back to her normal, perfect self.
Weight: 10lbs. 6 oz.
Height: 22 inches.
She's in the 25%, which was the same for Presley. She is filling out and already growing out of her newborn clothes. She's smiling and looking around a lot more. She loves her swing and still takes a lot of naps. She's a good eater and sleeper. At night, she's down at 10pm, the up between 3-4am, then back down until about 7am. I am craving a full night sleep. I can't wait until she can be on the same nightime routine as the twins.
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE her. She's a momma's girl and I love it!
I am adjusting quite will to the 3 kids. I've even gone grocery shopping with all 3 and took all 3 to see Shrek ALL BY MYSELF! I am quite proud of myself. My house looks like a disaster and I don't shower until the afternoon, but it's all good. I resumed back to exercising. I missed running. A few pounds to go and and I am back to normal, thank god! Oh how I missed my clothes! Kids are doing great. Travis is busy with work. The sun is finally out. I have managed to keep my sanity. Life is good.

0 comments: