Monday, May 3, 2010

Moroccan Oil.

I love hair products. Having naturally curly hair, I luckily get to use LOTS of them. Between straightening and leaving it curly, I've used everything! I recently bought Moroccan Oil and I LOVE it. It's a shiny serum that you use in your hair when styling and it leaves my hair so soft and shiny. I recently just highlighted my hair pretty light, so with all the coloring, I still feel like my hair is super soft. This product is totally worth every penny!
Buy it Here!

1 comments:

Shaina said...

You should research the Brazilian blow-out, my sis does them in Bellevue. It's not a chemical treatment its more of a conditioning treatment that leaves your hair super easy to manage. You could still wear it curly or straight, it just makes the whole process a lot quicker! her info is on my blog...