Thursday, December 11, 2008

Can You Believe IT?? 10 Months!

First, I want to start by saying a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to my BFF Alison! She welcomed a little baby boy, Carter Nicholas last Tuesday!! She was a true professional at having this child. Between contractions and actual pushing, it only took her 3 hours!!! I got to meet the little fella last week and he's precious! He's tiny, snuggly, smells delicious and you just want to squeeze him to death!! I actually made me want another baby!! Only for that few hours, until I can home to my darling son who is teething....ah!

Sorry, I have been so bad at posting pictures. I just haven't been in the mood! During nap time is when I usually do it, but I have been busy putting in some serious DVR time and on my new treadmill to the new Britney CD...(yes, i love her and I don't care!) I am totally mad that they are cancelling some of my favs....Lipstick Jungle and Dirty Sexy Money, but I have a new favorite that I didn't watch last season......Private Practice! I love that show, also, Housewives of OC are FINALLY back...I don't think i could take another episode of watching Kim from Atlanta sing and her awful hair piece (I actually was so annoyed, I posted a blog on bravotv.com, I couldn't take it any longer!) Also, Top Chef!!! My life is so exciting....can you tell??? I have tons and tons and tons of stuff to scrapbook and make cards with, but by the time I actually get the stuff out, the babies are up and it's just no use. I'll begin with that when preschool starts!

To the most important part....Cash and Presley!!! They of course are growing like little weeds and they get cuter and cuter everyday! Cash is teething right now. His bottom teeth have finally come up and it's been hard! He's such a little whiner and I CANNOT take the whining!!! It makes me go crazy! They are still pulling themselves up and using the couch to walk. Presley started standing on her own, so I know it's a matter of time before she starts walking. She has a lot more balance than Cash. Their hair is starting to get longer and unfortuately neither of them got my curls...so sad. Presley's eyes are so big and a very bright blue color. They are gorgeous! And Cash just loves to smile and loves the ladies! He is such a flirt! They have been getting lots of new toys lately, which is my fault, bc I try to keep it away to surprise them for Xmas, but I just get so excited, so does my mom. But, the best new toy of all, is my tupperware cabinet and I LET them!! It's such a great way to keep them occupied while I cook dinner. They also have been eating so much food! Cheerios, mandarin oranges, bananas, easyMac, and cheese. Other than that, they are just perfect little munchkins!

I'll post some pics later:))

0 comments: