Friday, December 12, 2008

Two Peas in a Pod!

This is my creative way on how to barracade the twins into the living room! If I don't, they crawl everywhere, so when it's needed they are my prisoners!
I tried their hats on, which are a tad too big! These will probably work next year.

We had our carpets professionally cleaned last week, so I had to move all their toys into the dining room. It worked out perfect because I was able to get stuff done in the kitchen while they played!

Bath time! They are now loving their baths together at night. Cash was a bit difficult in the beginning, but he's kind of toning it down now. He is constantly trying to stand up, then he falls down. Presley just plays perfectly. She's so dainty, while he's a mad man constantly on the go.






1 comments:

heather said...

Your babies are amazing - so smiley and happy!!! Fun pics, thanks for sharing, miss you! xoxo