Thursday, December 18, 2008

I HATE snow!

It's been snowing all day and it's about 15 degrees out! We have at least 6 inches or so and I don't assume it'll stop. I hate the snow! It makes my life so much harder. Just to run to the store, I have bundle up BOTH babies and myself...arg! I am however thankful for having the durango around because the bmw is terrible in the snow. I have to be super careful this year, I am driving with "special cargo" as my mom would say.

So, I was so excited today because my hutch for the dining room was delivered today! Yea. I have been organizing it and getting the cabinets all cleaned out! I feel so relieved that I got all this done! It's one New Year's resolution to check off my list!

I have some great pics of the snow and my new furniture, but unfortuately my USB cord is out of commission bc little Presley decided to use it as a chew toy, so it's no longer working. I'll figure something out and get some pics up.

Only 6 more days until Xmas...I have all my presents bought and wrapped! Yea. Usually Travis and I are out and about on Xmas Eve finishing it all up, so I am rather proud of myself! I did most of my shopping local and online. I have been finding such good stuff online. One of my favorite websites for baby shoes is having a good sale: 25% all orders over $50 and free shipping. www.tinysoles.com Check it out if you have shoesies for the little ones to buy!

Have a great SNOW day!

0 comments: