Saturday, December 27, 2008

Twinnies 1st Christmas!

We had such a wonderful holiday! We spent Christmas Eve with my dad and Maureen. They came over and cooked us a 7 course seafood meal that was delicious!!!! Then Christmas morning, we opened gifts here from Santa, then went over to Travis's parents house for dinner. Santa was very generous to the twins! They each got lots of presents and they were also spoiled from all the grandparents. Travis and I decided to not do gifts...he's buying parts for his 69 bronco and I bought myself a new hutch for the dining room and a set of pots and pans. Fun! He did surprise me though and bought me a really cute down coat, since it's 5 degrees outside.
Here are some pics from the day! Presley with daddy....do you notice her hair sticking out on both sides?? She now loves to put food in her hair while she eats. It's lovely!
She actually kept the bows on!

The twins with Grandpa Ben (travis's dad)











Lily and Lucy loved the pillows we got the kids. It's their new bed.

































These are just the kids's presents...spoiled!











0 comments: