Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New Loot!

Ready to try rice cereal!!

The UPS man must think I am addicted to buying things online because I get packages on a weekly basis. Today was a big shipment! We got our new high chairs and our duo jogging stroller! Today we met Ryder and Courtney again to try out our new stroller and we LOVE it!! The only downfall is that it needs a sun shade, but it has a net that keeps the wind out and when you live in Ellensburg, that is a necessity! Also, it hardly fits in my trunk.....time to trade in the bmw for a mini van.....J/K! With gas prices the way they are, who knows when we'll get a bigger vehicle. I kind of like only filling my tank once a month:)

1 comments:

Natalie said...

The jogging stroller with the front swivel wheel makes all the difference. We have Bob jogger and love it. They look so tiny in the big stroller :)