Thursday, June 5, 2008

16 weeks!

Wow....16 weeks, next week will be 4 months. That is 112 days I have gone without a full night's sleep and I am actually still quite sane! Everyday that goes by, it just gets easier and easier.
The twins are getting so much bigger. They are really starting to play and get quite active. They talk, motorboat, coo, and laugh. It's so nice to wake up in the morning and instead of hearing crying, I listen to them talk in their bed and when I go in there to get them, they look up at me with a giant smile. That is definately the best way to wake up!

He's really starting to motorboat, which makes him the biggest drooler ever!! I probably change his bibs 3 times a day between the drool and the puke. It's quite lovely. He loves to stand up and is so content just sitting in my lap. He's such a happy baby and hardly ever fusses.

She's quite the sassy pants. She definatley knows how to get what she wants. She is also starting to laugh and LOVES to talk. She'll just swing and talk away. There are many times I think that she's an old soul and is so over being a baby. I just am waiting for her to say something to me. It's almost like she knows what I am saying to her. She'll be smart.

Yesterday, I thought their dr. appt was at 9am, so I got them all ready, ate breakfast and we go to the clinic and our appointment is next week, the 11th. Arg...I was so annoyed, but at least it got us up, so we just went to the gym. I have been going 3 days a week and I put the kids in the daycare. Yesterday it was so cute, bc ususally they just sit in their car seats and either sleep or watch the kids, but when I was finished, I walked into the daycare room and Cash was in the swing, totally sitting up and laughing at the kids playing/screaming. It was the cutest thing ever!! He was acting like a little kid and I just knew that he wanted to get down and play with all the kids. I realized when I saw him that he's getting big. I couldn't help but just smooch him!

Everyday they amaze me and make me realize what life is all about. I love them with all my heart and so much more!

Travis and I are still doing Body for Life, 10 days and going strong!! Travis is so sore right now that he can barely move and has been popping lots of Ibuprofren. He's already lost 5 pounds! My mom is coming over this weekend while Travis heads to Spokane for a golf tournament. I am hoping the weather is nice, so she can help me plant some bushes. I need guidance with the whole "yardwork" thing. I have watched the whole season 3 of Weeds in the past 2 days, that is the BEST show!!! I have season 2 of Friday Night Lights to start now, so I better go. I just love love love Riggins!!!

0 comments: