Tuesday, June 17, 2008

18 Weeks!!

Wow wow wow wow.........another week goes by and before I know it, they'll be walking, talking and getting into everything!! They are getting more and more active, playing with toys, rolling over and jumping in the jumperoo!

I am going to try giving them rice cereal this week, which I am looking forward to, then hopefully in the next few weeks move on to the 1st foods. That should be fun, messy and yummy for the twinies!

We've been going on walks outside a lot with Courtney and Ryder since the weather has gotten nicer. The babies and doggies love it! I sure do have my hands full, but it's nice to get some exercise. And now with my jogging stroller, it's sooooooooooooooooo much easier to manuver rather than my 4 wheel double stroller.

And speaking of exercise, Body for Life, is going good still. I just want to go and eat pizza, but I haven't let myself! Travis said tonight that he's going to go on a Otter Pop and oatmeal diet. I am sure that'll work! He wasn't quite satisfied with my chicken salad wrap I made him, he told me that it tasted like cardboard. Isn't he lovely?? I actually agreed with him, it was terrible. I am sick of cottage cheese, sick of yogurt, sick of eggs, sick of chicken, sick of broccoli, sick of everything that is good for you! I want cheese and brownies!

My BFF Alison is coming over tomorrow. She's a teacher and is on summer break, so she'll be over a lot:) She's 14.5 weeks pregnant with her first baby and I am so excited for her! She had her 2nd dr. appt. today and everything is going well and she heard the heartbeat today, which was very exciting for her! She'll find out the sex at the end of July. I think it's a girl, so we'll see!

0 comments: