Wednesday, June 11, 2008

4 Month Check-Up

I took this picture of Presley in the waiting room of the Dr.'s office. Her look on her face is as if she knows she's going do get shots. She's so smart. Sorry, it's kind of blurry.
Presley LOVES her travel blankets. Her's in the ladybug. She's waiting for her shots......
I love this picture. Cash is saying, "Scoot over sissy, I want in!" I just love both of their looks on their face. So cute!
Little Presley!
Today was their 4 month check up. Everything went well and both Cash and Presley are right on track!!
Cash: 13.6lbs and 251/4 inches and in the 25% percentile.
Presley: 12.5lbs and 23.5 inches in the 20% percentile.
Another 2 months until their next appt. They've been sleeping all day since their appointment was so traumatic. Cash is sitting on my lap trying to type and he's singing.

1 comments:

heather said...

They truly are 2 peas in a pod!!! Such beautiful babies!! :)