Friday, June 27, 2008

19 weeks!

Babies are getting bigger and bigger! They are starting to become so active, playing on their playyard grabbing at the toys, jumping in their jumper, and just being little talkers. Cash is just becoming heavier and heavier and compared to Presley he's a lump. Presley has been getting longer in the past few weeks. She's growing into her chubbiness and really is starting to lean out a bit. They are acknowledging each other more. Yesterday she was pulling his hair and he was crying, something I am sure they'll be doing more of! In the mornings, I walk into their room and they are just laying in their beds talking away. Then you look at them and they give a huge smile! I love starting my mornings out that way.

We started rice cereal last week. I usually just give it to them once a day and Cash has loved it since day 1, with Presley, it took a few days, but eventually she got the hang of it. We'll try some baby food next week.

I watched the Baby Borrowers on Wednesday night and it's my new favorite show!! I love it! If you haven't watched it, you should, it's hilarious. I have for sure become a mom because I find myself talking to the tv, telling the kids what they are doing wrong, right, etc.

The twinnies and I went to visit Jill and baby Jax yesterday in Yakima. It was a nice day down there, 84 degrees. Baby Jax is doing so good and Jill is such a good mommy! The twins look ginormous next to little Jax, it's crazy to think that they used to be that little.

Next week for the 4th, we are going to head up to Winthrop for the weekend. It's not supposed to be super hot, only in the high 70's. This Sunday it's supposed to be 101 here. Yuck! Travis needs to build me that pool pronto!! He had a golf tournament yesterday at Suncadia and his team won 2nd place!! Go Travis!

Anyways, that is our little life update this week.

0 comments: