Saturday, February 16, 2008

Day 2

Well, Travis and I survived the first night home from the hospital. My mom and Travis were nice enough to let me sleep until 5:30am, while they attended to the babies. I was so exhausted and needed a break. My c-section hurts, so I walked hunched over, so now my back hurts. Travis also has a sore neck, so basically we are pathetic and it's actually hilarious to witness.

We have been so grateful for vistitors that have been stopping by, bringing food, gifts, etc. I feel so popular, actually nobody is here to see me, they are here for the babies.

The babies are doing so well. I still can't believe they are mine! I just instantly have so much love for these babies I couldn't imagine not having them. However, being a mom and taking care of two newborns at the same time is the most challenging thing I have ever done in my life.

I just love my family!

xoxo,

The Gibson's

0 comments: