Friday, February 22, 2008

10 Days Old!!

I can't even believe how time flies........the babies are already 10 days old!!

Last night we had our first "good" night. The babies went to bed and stayed asleep and didn't cry! They woke up every 3 hours for a feeding and diaper change, so thankfully they let Mom and Dad get at least 6-7 hours of sleep! Hopefully this lasts........we'll see.

Every day it seems to get easier. We are getting used to feeding, changing diapers, and handling them. We are trying to keep them up more during the day and using their swings and bouncers. They love to look around.

Yesterday was the first time I got to leave the house since they were born besides going to the Dr. on Monday. I hadn't driven my car in almost 2 weeks and I splurged and went to Fred Meyer by myself. It was weird not being pregnant and seeing people I knew without a huge belly and people asking me when I was due?

People have been so nice, stopping by bringing food, so thankfully I haven't had to cook! It's been wonderful!

The body is slowing going back to normal. I actually tried to fit into my jeans yesterday, obviously just to torture myself. I could put them on, I just couldn't button them. Soon though.......

The babies are doing so well! Getting bigger and bigger. I just still can't believe that Travis and I made these beautiful little people. We just feel so blessed to have these little bundles of joy.

The night before last was a brutal night. Cash and Presley cried until 4 am and I literally thought I was going to go nuts. But then, I woke up in the morning (they didn't wake up until 11 am because they had a crying hangover, so we did get some sleep:)) and went in and looked at them sleeping so peacefully, it was worth it. They are just so innocent.

Well, I gotta go and get in the shower. I actually think this is my favorite part of the day!

Oh, my cell phone has been broken for the past few days, so that is why I haven't been calling or returning phone calls. Travis is going today to get me an new one!

Miss everyone!

0 comments: