Thursday, January 24, 2008

Dr. Appt.

Today I had a dr. appt. My belly measured 47 weeks, last week it was 44 and the week before it was 41, so these babies are growing! My blood pressure was a bit higher and I gained some weight. It's pretty common at the end for higher blood pressure and more weight gain, usually it's water weight, but I was wearing shoes, sweater, etc, which I normally don't wear on the scale.

I go in tomorrow to the hospital for a non-stress test, which they make sure that the babies are stressed at all and they keep an eye on their fetal movement and heart rate.

The dr. also checked my cervix and I am dialated to 1 cm, which is nothing really, you can be that dialated for weeks before giving birth.

So, we'll see......these babies have to cook for another few weeks!! I can't wait to be done!