Monday, January 7, 2008

33 weeks

I am now 33 weeks. Yea! I can't believe that the day is almost here:) I am actually so relieved and quite sick of being pregnant. I just have to make it to 35 weeks, then anytime after that......who knows when they'll come.

I have an ultrasound on Thursday, so we'll see if she's still breach, which I think she is. I would have felt her turned if she had, and I don't think she has. I am ok with a c-section though. My dr. says that he'll wait for me to go into labor rather than scheduling a time to go in for the surgery.

They are just growing, moving and taking as much energy as possible!! I feel like I am about to explode. I am so uncomfortable:(

I'll keep everyone updated on the ultrasound appt and next dr appt, which are both on Thursday.

Sorry it took me forever to upload some pics...our computer has been difficult.

0 comments: