Wednesday, January 23, 2008

35 Weeks!!!

I am so ready to give birth right now! I feel like my stomach is going to rip open. I can't hardly sleep, so I take naps all day and it just getting harder and harder to bend over and get things done around the house.

Any day now!! My brother thinks they'll come on Monday, the 28th. I hope he's right.

We decided on names for sure right now: Presley Marie and Sawyer Vince. Marie is my middle name and Vince in Travis's Dad's middle name. I can't wait to meet the little ones:) They are moving so much right now. They move my entire stomach and it's so fun to watch.

This weekend was relaxing, didn't do a whole lot. Travis and I bought a video camera, so we will be able to take a lot of videos! We also took our last trip to Costco (my new favorite store)! Thats about it. Life is so exciting when you are 9 months pregnant.

Anyways, I'd post belly pics, but I am too tired and don't feel like it right now. We have our last birthing class tonight, Travis is excited!

Other than that......just waiting. Keep your fingers crossed that I'll go into labor sooner than later! One thing is for sure.....I am NEVER getting pregnant again! I know that twins will be a lot of work but I don't ever want to go through another 9 months pregnant again!

Bye!

0 comments: