Monday, January 14, 2008

34 weeks!

At this point I am so happy that I am not an elephant because their gestation period is 22 months! I am so ready to get these babies out. My belly feels like a balloon and it's ready to pop!

I had a dr. appt this morning. Everything went well. Gained only a pound, the belly measured 44 weeks, listened the heart beat and my blood pressure is slowly getting higher:( I can feel my heart beat faster when I move around a lot, which isn't very often, but I can feel it. The dr. says I am having a wonderful twin pregnancy. We talked about delivery options, whether or not to have a c-section or to deliver vaginally. Since both babies are head down, I am going to try to deliver vaginally. So basically we just wait until I go into labor. Hopepfully they can wait a few more weeks just to make sure that their lungs are fully developed.

Sleeping is getting more and more difficult and moving around hurts more, basically, I am tired of being pregnant and I am so happy that I don't have to go to 40 weeks!

I just got my car seats certified and learned how to fasten them in the car correctly. That was so exciting! You'd actually be quite surprised because 4 out of 5 people use their car seats incorrectly. ( My life has changed dramatically!)

Other than that, nothing much is going on. Just relaxed all weekend and watched football-yes, I actually enjoy watching football now, which must be a hormonal thing bc I despised it before.

Anyways, just counting the days down.....20 left!! I can't believe it:)

0 comments: